We are seeking self-motivated and superbly trained individuals to join Flatiron Counseling as per diem psychotherapists providing outpatient individual therapy. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is newly licensed or looking to transition from agency work into a private practice. .
Fee For Service (flexible hours)
- Must be a fully licensed LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC
- Open to take on a minimum caseload of 12-15 clients per week
- Must be available a combination of 3 nights, mornings or Saturdays
- Make a minimum commitment of 2 years to Flatiron Counseling
- Ideal candidate will possess a unique treatment niche (e.g. work with special populations and/or diagnoses)
Our group practice offers:
- Opportunity to build experience in a private practice setting
- Opportunity to be an independently licensed psychotherapist within a strong community of clinicians
- Business and marketing expertise
How To Apply:
Please submit the form below with a copy of your resume.